Project "How do families of children with special needs cope with the COVID-19 pandemic?"
In the early stages of the COVID-19 pandemic, Prof. Andrea Samson and her team including Postdoc Daniel Dukes and Dr. Jo van Herwegen (UCL, London) launched an international study to better understand how families of children with special educational needs are affected by the pandemic. An online survey has been translated into more than 16 languages and more than 10000 families have participated in the survey so far. Please check out our website for further information: www.specialneedscovid.org
Duration of the study
01.04.2020 – 31.12.2021
- Dr Daniel Dukes - SNSF-funded post-doctoral scholar at the Institute of Special Education at the University of Fribourg and member of the chEERS Lab.
- Prof. Andrea Samson - Associate Professor in the Faculty of Psychology, Swiss Distance University Institute, SNSF professorship at the Institute of Special Education at the University of Fribourg and director of the chEERS Lab.
- Prof. Jo van Herwegen, Institute of Education, UCL, London
- Michel Tran, Computer Scientist, UniDistance Switzerland and member of the chEERS Lab
- Anouk Papon, Giona di Poi, Lina Stallmann and Noémie Treichel, research assistants and PhD students at the chEERS Lab