Admission requirements for the Bachelor in Mathematics
For admission to the Bachelor of Science in Mathematics, you need one of the following qualifications:
- federal or Swiss-recognized maturity certificate;
- a Swiss Federal VET baccalaureate certificate, together with the proof of the supplementary examinations (DE / FR) offered by the Swiss Baccalaureate Examination Commission “Passerelle” (University Aptitude Test);
- a diploma from a Swiss university of applied sciences and arts;
- another equivalent Swiss certificate of education in accordance with Appendix A of the Admissions Regulations (DE / FR);
- an equivalent foreign certificate of education in accordance with Appendix B of the Admissions Regulations (DE / FR).