EMOVIZ focuses on the design and use of technological tools (monitoring tools) that aim at improving self-regulation and engagement in distance learning settings. The originality of these tools lies in the integration of emotional and motivational information.
2015 - still in progress
- Gaëlle Molinari, psychology, University of Geneva & Swiss Distance University Institute
- Elise Lavoué, Computer Science, University Lyon 3, France
- Aurélien Tabard, Human-Computer Interaction, University Lyon 1, France
- Susanne P. Lajoie, psychology, University McGill, Montréal
- University of Fribourg, Switzerland