Corinna Martarelli, Assistant Professor
Corinna Martarelli has been an Assistant Professor in statistics at the Swiss Distance University Institute since 2017. In her activity, she teaches three subjects in the Faculty of Psychology and also works on various research projects.
Key research topics
- Mental imagery, memory and eye-tracking research
- Fantasy/reality distinction (developmental psychology)
- Comparison of naïve theories and scientific theories
- Virtual reality to improve learning success
- Teaching and learning research, applied research, interdisciplinarity