How to register for the Master in Artificial Intelligence?
Our registration procedure consists of 3 stages:
A. Registration (Application)
1. Complete the online registration form
You must register on line. In order to complete the form, we recommend that you have all the information set out below to hand:
- the precise choice of the course of study;
- the exact title of your access qualification and the date you obtained it;
- your place of residence at the time you obtained your various degrees/diplomas;
- your AVS (social security/national insurance) number (13 figures);
- all the information relating to your previous university course;
- a passport photograph and a copy of your identity card or of your passport
2. Print out the confirmation of registration
At the end of the form, you will find a document entitled «Confirmation of Registration». This will also be sent to you by e-mail. It must be printed out, dated, signed and sent, together with your documents, before the registration deadline. No application will be processed without that document.
3. Send your application
Send a paper copy of all your documents and degrees/diplomas by post, in one envelope, to the following address:
Case Postale 265
If parts of your application are missing, we will be unable to process it.
4. Fill out the company form
You will receive by email a registration form for professional work in the company. The form should be filled out and sent by email to guillaume.zumofen@. Depending on your work experience ( unidistance.chsee admission conditions), do not forget to send your contract or CV and application letter.
5. Options regarding your company
3 possible options:
Withdrawing your application or giving up your studies
Access the Registration Form.
If your company is a partner of the Master’s programme or is compatible with the Master’s programme and becomes a partner or if you are linked to one of our partner companies, you will receive provisional confirmation of admission together with an invoice for the costs of the first semester. That invoice must be paid by the due date stated. Your registration will be confirmed definitively only on receipt of your payment.
Your partner company also contributes to advisory and support costs to develop artificial intelligence project(s): https://master-ai.ch/en/companies
Once the invoices have been paid, your admission will be complete. You will then receive your documents, student card, ac-cess codes, Webmail, etc. and your matriculation number.
As this procedure is relatively lengthy, we would strongly encourage you to allow sufficient time for sending in your application so that you can receive all your documents and access details before the start of the programme.