Admission requirements for the Master in Artificial Intelligence
In order to be admitted to this Master’s, you must fulfil the conditions below:
- Have a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent
- Hold a position in a company that wants and has to integrate artificial intelligence into its strategy.
Highly recommended additional skills
- Excellent spoken and written knowledge of English, the teaching language.
- Knowledge of programming languages (C++, Python, etc.) and of mathematics
Working conditions in the company
Half of your training will consist in developing one (or more) artificial intelligence project(s) in a company. After your online registration, you will have 3 options:
- Hold a position in a company that is already a partner of the Master’s programme. You can then finalize your admission.
- Hold a position in a company that is not a partner in the Master’s programme but wishes to become one. We will come to your company to determine its development potential in artificial intelligence. The company will become a partner of the Master’s programme. You can then finalize your admission.
- You do not hold a position in a company but meet the admission criteria for a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, or equivalent field. We are there to help. Register online and then send us your CV as well as an application letter. We will contact our partner companies. If the company is interested, they will contact you for a interview. If both you and the company are interested, you get a position in a partner company. You can then finalize your admission.
You are a company and you don’t have a project or employee eligible for the Master’s programme? We’re here to help. Please don‘t hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
Validation of credits already obtained
Any equivalent course completed at a university or any other higher education institution may be taken into account provided that its content and scope are deemed equivalent and in conformity with the requirements, that it has been completed in the last five years, that it has not already been used for the purpose of obtaining a Master's degree (prohibition of dual use) and that it has been sanctioned by a pass grade. The corresponding grade is included in the evaluation. The request for equivalence must be included in the registration form.