Conditions for admission to the Master in Artificial Intelligence
In order to be admitted to this Master’s, you must fulfil all of the conditions set out below:
- Have a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent
- Hold a position within a business enterprise/company that has the desire and ability to integrate artificial intelligence into its strategy
Highly recommended additional skills
- Excellent spoken and written knowledge of English, the teaching language.
- Knowledge of programming languages (C++, Python, etc.) and of mathematics
Working conditions in the company
Half of your training will consist in developing one (or more) artificial intelligence project(s) in a company. After your online registration, you will have 3 options:
- Hold a position in a company that is already a partner of the Master’s programme. You can then finalise your admission.
- Hold a position in a company that is not a partner in the Master’s programme but wishes to become one. We will come to your company to determine its development potential in artificial intelligence. The company will become a partner of the Master’s programme. You can then finalise your admission.
- You do not hold a position in a company but meet the admission criteria for a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, or equivalent field. We are there to help. Register online and then send us your CV as well as an application letter. We will contact our partner companies in the Master’s programme. If there is mutual interest, we will arrange a meeting. You will obtain a position in a partner company. You can then finalise your admission.
You don’t have a project or employee eligible for the Master’s programme? We’re here to help. Please don‘t hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
Validation of credits already obtained
Credits obtained in an equivalent course of study at another university can be transferred to UniDistance, provided they were obtained in the last 5 years with a satisfactory mark, that they have not already been used to gain another university degree and they are approved by the dean.